10 Ways to invest in your Shopify store
Your website is a system. The more you tune it to work the way you want it to, the better your business will be. Here is a list of projects that increase the value of your store as an asset (while increasing your revenue):
- Turn on abandoned cart emails
- Set up a system to gather and publish reviews
- Set up up-selling on your store
- Find and fix bugs on the website
- Convert apps to local theme features
- Speed up your Shopify store
- Build your email list and use it to get repeat traffic
- Develop a content strategy and start executing it
- Improve SEO
- Start a Conversion Rate Optimization practice
Spending money now (by being Facebook’s asset) to make more money now but with no upside in the future won’t get you far. Pick a project from the top of the list, work on it and move to the next one.
If you’ve read this far, you’ll like my guide to discovering missed revenue opportunities on your Shopify store!